AssetTrack Global Pro
The AssetTrack Global Pro uses the two-way IsatData Pro satellite service for remotely tracking and managing fixed and mobile assets anywhere in the world. This low profile terminal is ideal for trailers, containers, vehicles and vessels, and can either be powered by non-rechargeable batteries, rechargeable batteries, or vehicle power. The Asset Track Global Pro can also be purchased with optional remote antenna.
- Remote fixed and mobile applications on land or sea
- Asset tracking for fleet management
- Telemetry/ SCADA
- Electronic Forms including signatures
- Text Message Drivers and Workers
Key Product Features/ Benefits
- Compact & Inconspicuous
- High Message Capability
- Intelligent Message Routing
- Simplifies Application development and reduces time to market
- Usable in Harsh Environments
[ezcol_1third][maxbutton id=”8″][/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_1third][maxbutton id=”10″][/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_1third_end][maxbutton id=”9″][/ezcol_1third_end]
Worldwide Satellite Network Coverage Beyond 2023
Myionu AssetTrack Pro satellite-based products and applications are optimized to operate over the Inmarsat network of satellites.
With over 30 years of experience providing service over land, sea and air, Inmarsat is the world’s leading provider of global mobile satellite communications. It owns and operates the most versatile and reliable satellite network in the world with 11 satellites in geostationary orbit 35,786 km above the Earth. Inmarsat I-4 satellites, unlike many other satellite networks, are expected to continue in commercial operation beyond 2023.
IsatData Pro Network Service
IsatData Pro is low data rate service ideal for remote management of fixed assets including tracking and telemetry, IsatData Pro operates in near real-time anywhere in the world. IsatData Pro services use the Inmarsat satellite network, operating over five geosynchronous satellites.
The Americas, Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia Pacific satellites provide global coverage. Atlantic Ocean Region West South Central and Indian Ocean Region North East provide overlapping coverage with higher elevation angle coverage.
- 43.2 cm long, 14.7cm wide, 2.5 cm high
- -40°C to +85°C (batteries not included)
- -40°C to +60°C (Non-rechargeable)
- -10°C to +50°C (Rechargeable)
- Dust & Water Ingress IP67
- Vibration SAE J1455 (Sec 220.127.116.11 fig 6-8)
- MIL-STD-810G (Sec 514.6)
- Shock MIL-STD-810G (Sec 516.6)
- Input Voltage 9 to 32V
- Load Dump Protection: +150V
- SAE J1455 (Sec 4.13)
- Auto switchover
- Power Consumption (Typical at 12VDC,22°C)
- Average Receive: 8.3 mA
- Receive with GPS: 40 mA
- Transmit: 0.75 A
- Sleep: 100 µA
- Power off: 12uA
- Battery Cells 12 AA Cells
- Battery Chemistry Rechargeable: NiMH
- Non-Rechargeable: LiFeS2